Tuesday 26 June 2018

What to wear for a picnic


I went for a picnic with Zaineb over a week ago - one thing crossed out from my summer bucket list! We had our picnic on a beach which was nicely empty due to the weather. I decided to go for a colorful top combined with black trousers. Since it wasn't the warmest summer day, I wore my denim jacket as well in order to not feel cold. I think this combination made a really nice picnic day look, what are your thoughts?


//Käytiin Zainebin kanssa piknikillä vähän yli viikko sitten - yksi juttu ruksattu pois summer bucket list:iltä! Mentiin siis piknikille rannalle, joka oli kivan tyhjä sään takia. Asuksi valikoitui värikäs t-paita yhdistettynä mustiin housuihin. Koska kyseessä ei ollut mikään lämpimin kesäpäivä, päälle päätyi myös farkkutakki lämmittämään. Mun mielestä tää kombinaatio oli tosi kiva piknikille, mitäs mieltä sä oot?

Jacket - H&M
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Jennah Boutique
Slippers - River Island


No comments :

Post a Comment