Thursday 21 February 2019

Gloomy day


I hope you've had a nice week so far! I've been in a flu for almost a week now but luckily it's getting better now. I also have some busy days coming up since something exciting is going to happen next week which I'll tell you more about then. I just have to say that I'm really looking forward to it!

The outfit on these pictures is from Tuesday. I spent the morning shopping with my mom, met with Sara afterwards and went for a coffee.


//Toivottavasti sun viikko on sujunut hyvin tähän asti! Mä oon ollut flunssassa melkein viikon verran, mutta onneksi se on nyt paranemaan päin. Mulla on nyt myös kiireisiä päiviä edessä, meinaan ensi viikolla tulee tapahtumaan jotain todella jännää, mistä tulen kertomaan lisää myöhemmin. Pakko vaan sanoa, että oon tosi innoissani!

Kuvissa näkyvä asu oli päällä tiistaina. Vietin tuolloin aamun äidin kanssa shoppaillen ja myöhemmin menin Saran kanssa kahville.

Coat & gloves - Reserved
Top - Primark
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Zara


No comments :

Post a Comment