Thursday 25 July 2019

Heatwave


We're having a bit of a heatwave here right now. The temperatures have been somewhere between 30-37°C and I've been loving and hating it at the same time. I really love summer and the warm weather in general, I just don't like if I have to spend too many hours in the heat without any break or something cold to drink.

I wore this outfit on Saturday when we spent almost the whole day outside in Bamberg. I went with a light blue top combined with wide leg trousers, ballerinas and a backpack. What do you think about this outfit?



//Täällä on tällä hetkellä jonkinnäköinen helleaalto meneillään. Lämpötilat kohoaa 30-38°C välille hieman päivästä riippuen ja mä oon samaan aikaan sekä tykännyt näistä kuumista säistä, että vihannut niitä. Rakastan kesää ja lämpöä yleisellä tasolla, mutta en tykkää jos joudun viettämään liian monta tuntia ulkona kuumuudessa ilman minkäänlaista taukoa tai edes jotain kylmää juotavaa.

Tää asu oli päällä lauantaina, kun suuri osa päivästä meni ulkona Bambergissa. Päälle päätyi vaaleansininen paita yhdessä leveälahkeisten housujen, ballerinojen ja mini repun kanssa. Mitäs pidät tästä asusta?


No comments :

Post a Comment