Tuesday 4 September 2018

Coffee date look


I wore this outfit almost 2 weeks ago on a quite warm day. Speaking of warm days, usually by this time of the year we are all the way in autumn in Finland but now the temperatures are near 20°C every day.

On the day of this outfit Imran and I went to test a cafe called Strindberg and we vlogged our experience there. I wanted to wear my loafers and the Trussardi Jeans bag and I kinda built my outfit around that. I think it's such a cute outfit and will work really well on colder days as well by just adding a jacket on top. What do you think?



//Tää asu on jo melkeen kahden viikon takaa lämpimältä ''syys''päivältä. Lämpimistä päivistä puheenollen tuntuu niin oudolta, että vielä syyskuussakin on näin lämmintä! Oon niin tottunut siihen, että tässä vaiheessa vuotta ei ulkona pärjää ilman takkia. 

Kyseisenä päivänä käytiin Imranin kanssa testaamassa kahvila Strindberg ja vlogattiin meidän kokemus. Halusin tuona päivänä pistää mun loaferit sekä Trussardi Jeans laukun ja rakensinkin muun asun niiden ympärille. Mun mielestä kyseinen asu on tosi kiva ja sopii hyvin myös kylmempiin päiviin kunhan vaan lisää asuun takin. Mitä mieltä sä oot?

Tunic - River Island
Jeans - Guess
Sunglasses - Michael Kors
Bag - Trussardi Jeans
Shoes - H&M


2 comments :