Tuesday 25 September 2018

Sporty Chic


Last Thursday Sara and I went to the opening of a new shopping mall Redi. I vlogged on that day and if you are interested in hearing and seeing more about that, check this vlog out. On that day I wore my new adidas top with some grey trousers, pink hijab and a backpack. The look wouldn't have been complete without my favourite and the most comfiest sneakers. A bit sportier look than I normally go for, but I think the amount of pink balances it out. What do you think about this outfit?


//Käytiin torstaina Saran kanssa Redin avajaisissa ja vloggasin myös kyseisenä päivänä, joten jos haluat kuulla ja nähdä siitä lisää, niin pääset katsomaan kyseisen vlogin täältä. Päältä löytyi tuolloin uusi adidas paita, jonka yhdistin harmaiden housujen, repun ja vaaleanpunaisen huivin kanssa. Asun viimeisteli mun lempparit ja maailman mukavimmat lenkkarit. Ehkä vähän sporttisempi asu kuin mitä mulla yleensä näkee, mutta ehkä vaaleanpunaisen määrä vähän kompensoi sitä. Mitä mieltä sä oot tästä asusta?

Top - Adidas (here*)
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Hidden Pearls
Sunglasses - Michael Kors
Bag - Victoria's Secret
Shoes - Adidas (here*)



*ad link / * mainoslinkki


No comments :

Post a Comment