Tuesday 18 September 2018

Shoe love


After a really long time I got the chance to use my lovely LV shawl! I really like it, but haven't used it in a while since it's not really something you will wear when it's 30°C outside. I combined it with a high neck top, wide leg trousers and finished the look with my favourite sneakers.

The sneakers are actually like the best thing ever! They are so cute, they go with almost every outfit and they are super comfy! Also that pink color is just perfect for me! I could almost say that they are the comfiest shoes that I've ever owned and I seriously like them so much that I don't wear them when it's raining outside or supposed to since I don't want them to get dirty.


//Pitkästä aikaa pääsin käyttämään mun ihanaa LV huivia! Tykkään siitä todella paljon, mutten ole käyttänyt sitä vähään aikaan muun muassa siksi, ettei se ihan mene 30°C helteissä. Yhdistin sen tällä kertaa poolokauluksisen paidan, leveälahkeisten housujen ja mun lemppari lenkkareiden kanssa.

Nää lenkkarit on muuten paras juttu ikinä! Ne on niin söpöt, ne sopii lähestulkoon asuun kuin asuun ja ne on niiin mukavat! Väri on myös niin täydellinen mulle! Voisin oikeesti jopa sanoa et nää on mukavimmat kengät mitä mulla on ikinä ollut. Tykkään näistä niin paljon, että jos ulkona sataa tai päiväksi on luvattu sadetta, niin jätän näiden käytön väliin etten vaan likaa niitä!

Top - Vila
Trousers - Zara
Scarf (turban) - The Modest Online
Shawl - Louis Vuitton
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - Adidas (here* and here*)


*ad link / *mainoslinkki


No comments :

Post a Comment