Thursday 16 May 2019

Girly vibes


Yesterday I met with my friend and we went to take pictures together. I wore a silver midi skirt together with a floral jumper. I had to carry 2 cameras with me since I wasn't only taking pictures but vlogging too, so I decided to use my pink Trussardi Jeans bag after a while. I think the black biker jacket brings nice contrast to the otherwise super girly look and is quite a nice finishing touch for the outfit. What do you think about this look?


//Kävin eilen näkemässä yhden kaverin kanssa ja käytiin ottamassa kuvia yhdessä. Päältä löytyi hopea midihame yhdessä kukallisen neuleen kanssa. Mukaan piti mahtua kaksi kameraa, sillä kuvien lisäksi tuli myös vlogattua ja tästä syystä päädyin käyttämään mun vaaleanpunaista Trussardi Jeans laukkua pitkästä aikaa. Musta biker mallinen takki tuo kivasti kontrastia muuten super tyttömäiseen lookiin ja viimeisteleekin asun kivasti. Mitäs sä pidät tästä asusta? 

Jacket - Lidl
Sweater - Ted Baker
Skirt - Gina Tricot
Scarf - Hidden Pearls
Bag - Trussardi Jeans
Shoes - H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment