Tuesday 21 May 2019

The perfect pink abaya


I have probably mentioned this before as well, but I really like abayas and I think they look really elegant. Now I found a perfect abaya for spring and summer, this light pink one with a cherry blossom detail on one shoulder. I really like the color of this one, I find this kind of a neutral toned light pink to be super versatile. Only down side to the new abaya of mine is that it's really long, but hopefully I'll be able to shorten it. What do you think about abayas?


//Niinkuin on varmaan tullut aiemminkin mainittua, tykkään todella paljon abayoista ja mun mielestä ne näyttää jotenkin todella elegantilta. Nyt löysinkin täydellisen abayan kevääksi ja kesäksi, meinaan tän vaaleanpunaisen abayan kirsikankukka yksityiskohdalla. Väriltään tää onkin mun mielestä ihan täydellinen, neutraali vaaleanpunainen käy yhteen niin monen muun värin kanssa. Ainoa miinus tosin tulee tän pituudesta, mutta toivon mukaan saan sen lyhennettyä. Mitäs sä pidät abayoista? 

Abaya - Feradje
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - The Modest Online
Sunglasses - MVMT
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment