Tuesday 24 September 2019

Fall Jumpsuit


You might have seen this outfit already, if you watched my autumn lookbook I shared here on Sunday. I wore this outfit last Thursday when I went out for some coffee as well as to do a little bit of shopping. This outfit is actually perfect for autumn coffee dates in my opinion. With the jumpsuit you pretty much have your whole outfit together already and combined with some heeled boots it also looks really chic. I think a jumpsuit will definitely be a saviour on those days when you just don't know what to wear!


//Tää asu saattaa näyttää tutulta, mikäli katsoit mun syys lookbookin. Kyseinen asu löytyi päältä viime torstaina kun kävin kahvilla ja shoppailemassa. Tää asu onkin mun mielestä täydellinen syksyn kahvila tapaamisiin. Haalarin päälle vetäessä lähestulkoon koko asu on jo valmis ja yhdessä korollisten nilkkurien kanssa asusta tulee super tyylikäs. Haalari onkin sen helppouden ansiosta kätevä vaatekappale asukriisien varalle! 

Jacket - H&M
Jumpsuit - C&A
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Aimy


No comments :

Post a Comment