Thursday 19 September 2019

Midi skirts and knits


I think I'll be living in cozy knits and midi skirts this autumn and winter. I just think they are the best combination in this season. They look super nice, usually feel super comfy as well and can be made really warm by layering.

This skirt is a new addition to my wardrobe, it's from the Richard Allan x H&M collaboration and I've been wanting it ever since I first saw it. I thought I still wouldn't buy it but I just couldn't get it out of my mind for such a long time, so I had to give up and get it. What do you think about this outfit?



//Tuun mitä luultavammin elämään mukavissa neuleissa ja midi hameissa tän syksyn ja talven. Mun mielestä hameiden ja neuleiden yhdistelmä on vaan nappivalinta tähän vuodenaikaan. Yhdistelmä näyttää tyylikkäältä, on todennäköisesti mukava päällä ja kerrospukeutumisella siitä saa myös todella lämpimän asuvaihtoehdon.

Tää hame on mun vaatekaapin uusin tulokas. Se on Richard Allan x H&M yhteistyömallistosta ja oon halunnut sen siitä asti kun sen näin ensimmäistä kertaa. Ajattelin kuitenkin aluksi, etten ostaisi sitä, mutta kun en saanut kyseistä hametta pois mielestä, luovutin ja ostin sen. Mitäs pidät tästä asusta?

Jacket - Primark
Sweater - Zara
Skirt & Shoes - H&M
Scarf - The Modest Online
Bag - Louis Vuitton


No comments :

Post a Comment