Thursday 2 April 2020

Last few weeks through my phone


1. New sunglasses for the spring and summer. / 2. A mirror selfie for a change since there was no time for outfit pictures. / 3. We got some nice flowers. / 4. At a nurse's appointment with the baby.


//1. Uudet aurinkolasit kevääksi ja kesäksi. / 2. Vaihteeksi peilikuva, kun en päässyt ottamaan asukuvia. / 3. Saatiin kivoja kukkia. / 4. Neuvolakäynnillä. 


5. My phone is pretty much filled with pictures of Safia. / 6. Made some buns while the baby was sleeping. / 7. On a pram walk. I really like going for these walks, I just feel so refreshed after them! / 8. My mom made us a swiss roll which was super delicious!


//5. Puhelin on aikalailla täyttynyt Safian kuvista. / 6. Päädyin tekemään sämpylöitä vauvan nukkuessa. / 7. Vaunulenkkeilyä. Tykkään tosi paljon näistä kävelylenkeistä, niiden jälkeen olo on vaan niin freesi! / 8. Äiti teki meille kääretortun, mikä oli ihan super hyvää!


No comments :

Post a Comment