Tuesday 31 March 2020

Styling the bump


These are probably the only outfit pictures where you can actually properly see that I'm pregnant. These were taken 2 weeks before my due date when Sara and we went to have some coffee together. I really like this outfit and I'd definitely wear it again but I think the weather will get too warm for that before I have the chance. What do you think about this look?


//Nää on varmaan ainoot asukuvat, mistä näkee kunnolla, että oon raskaana. Kyseiset kuvat tuli otettua kaksi viikkoa ennen laskettua aikaa, kun käytiin Saran kanssa kahvilla. Tykkään tästä asusta todella paljon ja se päätyisi varmasti uudestaankin päälle, mutta veikkaan että säät ehtii lämmetä liiaksi ennen kuin siihen tulisi mahdollisuus. Mitäs sä pidät tästä lookista?

Coat - Reserved
Sweater - Zara
Skirt - Mango
Scarf - The Modest Online
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Gloves - Ted Baker
Shoes - Steve Madden


No comments :

Post a Comment