Thursday 4 April 2019

Sporty vibes


Here's a bit more sporty look from Sunday. I ended up wearing an adidas t-shirt with a denim jacket on top. I paired them with wide leg trousers, sneakers and a mini backpack. Once again, the weather was amazing! I have said that many times in my previous posts, I know, but that's how much I've needed the sun and the warmer temperature. Sunday was well spent by going to the city centre to have some coffee and just to enjoy the nice weather.


//Tässä olis vähän sporttisempaa asua sunnuntailta. Päälle päätyi adidas t-paita farkkutakki kaverinaan. Ne yhdistin mustiin leveälahkeisiin housuihin, lenkkareihin ja mini reppuun. Taas kerran saatiin nauttia ihanasta säästä! Tätä onkin tullut viime aikoina hoettua paljon täällä blogissa, mutta oon vaan ollut niin näiden aurinkoisten ja lämpenevien säiden tarpeessa. Sunnuntai menikin kivasti keskustassa kahvilla käydessä ja ihanasta säästä nauttiessa. 

Jacket - H&M
T-Shirt, Backpack & Shoes - Adidas
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Jennah Boutique
Sunglasses - Michael Kors


No comments :

Post a Comment