Tuesday 30 April 2019

Wrap dress and sandals


We had some rather summery days last week and this was one of the outfits that I wore. I got to test my new sandals that I bought for the summer about a month ago. I paired them with a wrap style maxi dress and I think they go really well together. I think the nude heeled sandals will go so well with pretty much everything. The color goes with all the clothes I have and I think the simple style goes for both casual and dressed up look.

On another note, I can't believe that it's already May tomorrow. I feel like the months are going by so quickly, it feels like the year just changed. So crazy to think that already 1/3 of 2019 is behind.



//Saatiin nauttia viime viikolla  jopa todella kesäisistä säistä ja tää asu löytyi päältä yhtenä päivänä. Pääsin testaamaan kuukausi sitten kesää varten ostamiani sandaaleita. Yhdistin ne kietaisumallisen maxi mekon kanssa ja niistä muodostuikin aika kiva kombo. Nää nudet korolliset sandaalit sopii muutenkin lähestulkoon kaiken kanssa. Värin puolesta ne sopii kaiken mun vaatekaapista löytyvän kanssa ja simppeli tyyli sopii myös niin arkisiin kuin juhlavampiinkin asuihin. 

Asiasta toiseen, en voi uskoa, että huomenna on jo toukokuu. Kuukaudet tuntuu menevän ohi ihan hujauksessa, vastahan vuosi vaihtui. Tuntuu niin hullulta, että 1/3 osa  koko tästä vuodesta on jo takanapäin. 

Scarf - Jennah Boutique
Sunglasses & watch - MVMT* (15% discount with the code FASHIONBYINA15)
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - H&M


*gifted



No comments :

Post a Comment