Thursday 18 April 2019

Spring look


I thought that I won't use any of my winter clothes and shoes anymore, but last weekend when we had a bit of cooler days here, I decided to wear my over the knee boots for that one last time. I paired the boots with grey jeans and sweater dress. The sweater dress was my go to piece during the winter and it's also perfect for those a bit chillier spring days. What do you think about this outfit?


//Luulin että olisin päässyt jo pistämään kaikki talvikamppeet odottamaan ensi talvea, mutta viime viikonloppuna hieman viileämpien säiden iskiessä päädyin vielä kertaalleen käyttämään ylipolven saappaita. Saappaat yhdistin harmaisiin farkkuihin ja neulemekkoon. Kyseinen neulemekko oli yks mun luotto vaatteista talvella ja se onkin myös täydellinen vähän viileämpinä kevätpäivinä! Mitäs pidät tästä asusta? 

Coat & Jens - Guess
Sweater dress - Vero Moda
Scarf - Hidden Pearls
Sunglasses - Michael Kors
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Zara


No comments :

Post a Comment