Tuesday 20 August 2019

Brown Jumpsuit Look


You may have seen this jumpsuit on my What's new in my wardrobe and/or my Berlin lookbook video and now it's finally time to share some outfit pictures with it. I got the jumpsuit last month and I've worn it a few times already but I haven't had the chances to take pictures of it until now. I combined it with some brown sandals and my LV bag and that's pretty much it for the look. I think the jumpsuit will be so nice for the upcoming autumn, since it's so easy to style - or not to style since with it you pretty much have your whole outfit ready. What do you think about jumpsuits and this look?


//Saatoit nähdä tän haalarin mun What's new in my wardrobe ja/tai mun Berlin lookbook videossa ja nyt ois vihdoinkin aika jakaa asukuvia kyseisen vaatekappaleen kera. Haalari on ollut mun kaapissa viime kuusta asti ja oon sitä päässyt käyttämään jo muutamaan otteeseen, mutta siitä huolimatta tuli vasta nyt otettua asukuvat siitä. Haalari yhdistyi kivasti ruskeisiin sandaaleihin ja LV-laukkuun. Tää tuleekin varmaan olemaan paljon käytössä syksyllä, sillä se on niin helppo stailata tai olla stailaamatta, sillä haalarin päälle vetämällä koko asuhan on perjaatteessa valmis. Mitä mieltä sä oot haalareista ja tästä asusta? 

Jumpsuit - C&A
Scarf - The Modest Online
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment