Thursday 22 August 2019

Summer style


I don't remember when was the last time I posted outfit pictures this fresh - or maybe I never even have. These outfit pictures are from today. I went to see my friends and since it's still quite summery here in Germany, I had to dress accordingly. I combined my new lovely dress with some sandals and a basket bag and the nice summery look was ready. By changing the sandals to loafers, the bag to a not so summery one and adding a biker jacket if necessary, this look would transition to a perfect autumn outfit! What do you think?


//En muista milloin viimeksi olisin jakanut näin tuoreita asukuvia - voi jopa olla, että en ikinä. Nää kuvat on tältä päivältä. Kävin näkemässä kavereita ja Saksassa on edelleen sen verran kesäistä, että pukeutuminen oli myös sen mukaista. Yhdistin mun uuden super kivan mekon sandaaleihin ja korilaukkuun ja kiva kesäinen asu oli valmis. Vaihtamalla sandaalit loafereihin, laukun vähän vähemmän kesäiseen ja lisäämällä tarvittaessa biker tyylisen takin tän asun saa muunnettua kivasti syksyyn! Mitä mieltä sä oot?

Dress - Primark
Scarf - Jennah Boutique
Bag - Zara
Shoes - H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment