Tuesday 1 October 2019

Midi skirt x biker jacket


I hope your week has started well! These outfit pictures are from 2 weeks ago. I wore the outfit to Lush's event where I was invited. I wanted to wear my H&M midi skirt so I started building the outfit around it. I think the beige jumper and biker jacket went perfectly with it and together with the loafers the whole look is quite casual. I really like this midi skirt, the print is really pretty and I think it's also super versatile and can easily be dressed up and down.


//Toivottavasti sun viikko on lähtenyt hyvin käyntiin! Nää asukuvat on noin kahden viikon takaa. Kyseinen asu oli päällä Lushin tapahtumassa johon mut oli kutsuttu. Halusin pistää päälle H&M:stä ostetun midi hameen ja rakensinkin koko asun kyseisen vaatekappaleen ympärille. Mun mielestä beige neule ja biker takki sopii todella hyvin ton hameen kanssa ja yhdessä loafereiden kanssa asu on suht arkinen. Tykkäänkin kyseisestä hameesta todella paljon, kyseinen kuosi on mun mielestä ihan super kiva ja hame on myös todella monikäyttöinen, sillä sen saa taipumaan niin arkisempaan kuin juhlavampaankin asuun. 

Jacket - Primark
Skirt & Shoes - H&M
Scarf - The Modest Online
Bag - Louis Vuitton


No comments :

Post a Comment