Tuesday 8 October 2019

Snake print and faux leather


Snake print and faux leather leggings - could there be more autumnal combo? Well I mean there could for example by changing the light pink scarf to brown or burgundy one or something like that, but my love for pink wouldn't allow me to do that. I really like the combination of the leggings and the shirt dress and I could probably live in this outfit for the whole autumn.

I also have to mention the new backpack, I just think it's such a nice size, I often don't like to carry too much stuff with me and it just fits all the essentials perfectly! What do you think about this autumn outfit?



//Käärme kuosi ja tekonahkalegginsit - voisiko syksyisempää yhdistelmää olla? Tai no voisi esimerkiksi vaihtamalla vaaleanpunaisen huivin ruskeaan tai viininpunaiseen tai johonkin muuhun syksyiseen väriin, mutta mun rakkaus vaaleanpunaiseen ei sallisi kyseistä muutosta. Mä tykkään ihan superisti paitamekon ja tekonahkaleggareiden yhdistelmästä ja voisinkin varmaan käyttää tätä asua koko syksyn. 

Pakko mainita myös mun uusi reppu, se on vaan niin täydellisen kokoinen! En tykkää kantaa ihan hirveästi tavaraa mukana ja tähän mahtuukin kivasti kaikki tarpeellinen. Mitäs pidät tästä syysasusta? 

Jacket - Primark
Top - Stradivarius
Leggings - Cubus
Scarf - The Modest Online
Backpack - Gaston Luga (-15% with the code FASHIONBYINA [instagram collab])
Shoes - H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment