Thursday 12 December 2019

Ready for the new year


For some reason I'm just so ready for the new year! I just love the feeling of a fresh start that comes when the year changes. Don't get me wrong, I don't think you should wait for a new year to change things for you or go after your goals, but it for sure gives a bit of a motivation boost. I also love to plan and make lists, so I love that I can start filling a new planner, create new goals for the year and make plans to go after them.

I've already started to plan my goals for the next year and create plans on how to achieve them and I'm also starting to work towards them already, because why waste any time? Even though there's still few weeks of this year left, 2020 I'm ready for you!



//Jostain syystä odotan uutta vuotta innolla! Mä tykkään vaan niin paljon siitä ''uuden alun'' tunteesta mikä tulee vuoden vaihteen mukana. En tietenkään tarkoita, että muutoksien tai uusien tavoitteiden kanssa pitäisi odottaa vuoden vaihtumista, mutta siitä saa kivaa lisä boostia. Tykkään myös tosi paljon asioiden suunnittelemisesta ja listojen tekemisestä, joten odotan innoissani uuden kalenterin käyttöönottoa! 

Oonkin jo aloittanut listaamaan mun ens vuoden tavoitteita ylös ja suunnittelemaan miten ne tuun saavuttamaan. Tarkoitus olisi myös alkaa jo mennä kohti näitä tavoitteita, sillä miksi hukata yhtään aikaa? Vaikka tätä vuotta onkin vielä pari viikkoa jäljellä, niin 2020 mä oon valmis! 



No comments :

Post a Comment