Thursday 5 December 2019

Winter vibes


Even though all the snow had melted away yesterday, I loved that we had it a little bit for a few days! It made it look a bit more lighter outside and the darkness didn't feel as bad as it otherwise does. I, of course had to go take some winter pictures since I had the chance so here's a few wintery shots for you. I'm not the biggest fan of the cold weather but I gotta say that I like how it looks outside when we have some snow!


//Vaikka lumet sulikin eilen pois, niin oli kiva saada nauttia siitä edes muutaman päivän ajan! Se loi vain jotenkin valoisamman tunnelman pimeyden keskelle. Mun piti tietenkin päästä ikuistamaan talvista tunnelmaa myös kuviin, joten tässä olis muutama talvinen kuva! En todellakaan oo mikään kylmän suurin ystävä, mutta pakko se on myöntää, että lumiset maisemat on kieltämättä nättejä! 


No comments :

Post a Comment