Tuesday 14 January 2020

Knit skirt


I've wanted a knit skirt since last autumn and never got one, because I either couldn't find one that I liked or they didn't have it in my size. Last Thursday Imran and I went to the movies and since we happened to have some time on our hands before the movie was about to start, we popped quickly at Mango and I found this skirt! I just couldn't wait to wear it and since I was seeing Sara the next day, that gave me the opportunity to style it right away! I really like how the skirt looks and I'll for sure get a lot use out of it.


//Oon haaveillut neulehameesta jo syksystä asti, mutta en löytänyt mistään sellaista mistä tykkäisin, tai sitten hametta ei ollut mun koossa saatavilla. Käytiin Imranin kanssa leffassa viime torstaina ja ennen leffan alkua päädyttiin käymään pikaisesti Mangossa, mistä löysin kuvissa näkyvän hameen! Seuraavana päivänä kävinkin sitten näkemässä Saraa ja oli pakko saada uusi hame heti käyttöön. Mä tykkään kyseisestä hameesta todella paljon ja se tuleekin varmasti olemaan paljon käytössä! 

Coat & Shoes - Reserved
Skirt - Mango
Scarf - The Modest Online
Bag - Louis Vuitton


No comments :

Post a Comment