Tuesday 7 January 2020

What I wore on my birthday


Time for the last birthday related post! Here's what I wore on my birthday. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I like to dress up somewhat nicely on my birthday, no matter what I'm doing. I wanted to wear a skirt and I paired it with a white top and nude ankle boots. The faux fur coat finishes the look and gives it a nice vibe. What do you think about my birthday outfit and do you like to dress up for birthdays?


//Viimeisen synttäri postauksen aika! Tässä olis mun synttäriasu. Mä tykkään pukeutua kivasti synttäreiden kunniaksi, ihan sama mitä sitten kyseisenä päivänä onkaan suunnitelmissa. Tällä kertaa päälle päätyi midi hame yhdistettynä valkoiseen paitaan ja nudeihin nilkkureihin. Tekoturkistakki viimeistelee lookin ja antaa siihen kivan lisän. Mitäs pidät mun synttäriasusta ja tykkäätkö sä pukeutua jotenkin juhlavammin synttäreitä varten?

Coat - Primark
Skirt - H&M
Scarf - Aab Collection
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - Reserved


No comments :

Post a Comment