Tuesday 4 February 2020

Keeping it simple


Here's a super simple outfit that in my opinion worked better in real life than in pictures. I don't know if it was the gloomy day or what that made it look a bit less nice. I wore this old black midi dress and combined it with nude ankle boots, a long teddy coat to keep me warm and my favourite bag. What do you think about this look?


//Tässä olis super simppeli asu, joka tosin toimi paremmin todellisuudessa kuin kuvissa. En tiedä  saiko synkkä sää vai mikä tän asun näyttämään vähemmän kivalta. Päältä löytyi kuitenkin vanha musta midimekko yhdistettynä nudeihin nilkkureihin, pitkään teddy takkiin ja mihinkäs muuhun kuin mun lempi laukkuun. Mitäs pidät tästä asusta? 

Coat & Shoes - Reserved
Dress - KappAhl
Scarf - The Modest Online
Bag - Louis Vuitton


No comments :

Post a Comment