Thursday 6 February 2020

Pink silk scarf


How nice is this scarf? I already wore it on these outfit pictures, but I didn't talk about the scarf at all. I like that it's super lightweight and because of that, it will probably be really good for the summer. The other thing that I really like is the color or more like the ombre two tone look of it, by turning the scarf around it looks totally different. Best part is that it's 100% silk, I don't think I've ever had a scarf that is fully made of silk and I gotta say, it feels really luxurious.


//Tää kuvissa näkyvä huivi vilahti aiemmin jo näissä asukuvissa, mutten maininnut siitä sanallakaan. Tykkään kyseisestä huivista tosi paljon, se on todella kevyt ja siitä syystä varmasti kiva myös kesällä. Sen lisäksi tykkään huivin väristä tai pikemminkin liukuvärjätystä tyylistä. Kääntämällä huivin toisin päin lookista tulee ihan erilainen. Parasta kaikesta on, että huivi on 100% silkkiä. En oo varmaan ikinä omistanut silkki huivia ja pakko myöntää, että se tuntuu aika luksus tuotteelta! 

Coat - Reserved
Cardigan - Ted Baker
Scarf - Aab Collection
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Steve Madden


No comments :

Post a Comment