Tuesday 25 February 2020

Pink sneakers


As I mentioned in this post, I've pretty much been living in shirt dresses (and over the knee boots) this winter. Well this time I decided to change the boots for my favourite sneakers and make the outfit look way more casual. Now that spring is coming, I think I'll be wearing these sneakers a lot more, since I really like how they look. I really like the not too sporty looking style as well as the super cute color! What do you think?


//Niinkuin tässä postauksessa mainitsin, on tän talven luottoasuna toiminut paitamekko (ja ylipolvensaappaat). Tällä kertaa paitamekko yhdistyi saappaiden sijaan mun lempi lenkkareihin, mikä teki asukokonaisuudesta astetta rennomman. Nyt kun kevät on tulossa niin pääsen toivon mukaan käyttämään näitä lenkkareita enemmän, tykkään meinaan niistä todella paljon. Mun mielestä niiden ei niin sporttinen malli on todella kiva, puhumattakaan ihan super söpöstä väristä! Mitäs mieltä sä oot?

Coat - Primark
Top - Cubus
Scarf - Jennah Boutique
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - adidas


No comments :

Post a Comment