Thursday 11 June 2020

Summer bucket list


I think this summer will be really different compered to the previous ones. Not only do I have a baby this summer but also there's not that much to do because of the corona virus. I still wanted to do a summer bucket list of things I can do despite of the current situation. So here's what I'm planning on doing this summer:

- Enjoy my breakfast in the balcony every now and then

- Make iced coffee at home now that I don't go to cafes

- Spend lots of time outside and enjoy the weather

- Eat lots of ice cream

- Take a little break from blogging. I don't remember when I have taken a proper break from blogging  (probably never) and I think that this summer would be perfect for that.




Tää kesä tulee mitä luultavammin olemaan erilainen aiempiin verrattuna. Ei ainoastaan siksi, että mulla on nyt kolmikuinen vauva, vaan myös tän hetkisen korona tilanteen takia. Siitä huolimatta halusin tehdä pienimuotoisen kesän bucket listin semmoisista asioista joita voin tehdä tän hetken tilanteesta huolimatta. Tässä siis muutama mun kesän suunnitelma:

- Nauttia aamupala parvekkeella silloin tällöin

- Tehdä jääkahvia itse nyt kun ei tule käytyä kahviloissa

- Viettää paljon aikaa ulkona säästä nauttien

- Syödä paljon jätskiä

- Pitää pieni blogi tauko. En muista milloin olisin pitänyt kunnon tauon bloggaamisesta (en varmaan ikinä) ja tää kesä vaan tuntuu just oikeelta ajankohdalta sille. 

No comments :

Post a Comment