Tuesday 2 June 2020

Summer is coming


I've been really loving the bit warmer weather we've had lately! I've been spending even more time outside then before and just enjoyed the sunshine.

This outfit is from a few days ago. I've been really feeling like wearing some more summery clothes and these white jeans have found their way to many of my outfits lately. This time I combined them with a white leopard print shirt dress and a denim jacket. To make the look more summery I added a basket bag and I think it gives a really nice touch to the look.



//Nää viimeaikojen lämpimämmät säät on saanut mut todella iloiseksi! Viime päivinä oonkin viettänyt entistä enemmän aikaa ulkona auringonpaisteesta nauttien.

Kuvissa näkyy mun parin päivän takainen asu. Nyt kun säät on lämmennyt niin luonnollisesti tekee mieli pukeutua kesäisemmin ja nää valkoiset farkut onkin päässyt moneen viime aikaiseen asuun. Tällä kertaa yhdistin ne valkoisen leopardikuosisen paitamekon ja farkkutakin kanssa. Korilaukku tuo vielä vähän enemmän kesäfiilistä asuun ja se on mun mielestä muutenkin kiva lisä!


No comments :

Post a Comment