Thursday 25 October 2018

I Love Me 2018


I got a blogger pass for the I love me fair 2018. The I love me fair is a fashion, beauty and well being related fair that is organised every year here in Helsinki. I went there with Sara and even though we were there only for a few hours, it was so much fun!

We were first just walking around to see if we find something nice and I ended up buying a few things as well as receiving some samples. I also found out about a new brand, Love beauty and planet, and their aim to make as environmentally friendly products as possible. This is something that is really important in my opinion. Their products are also vegan which is a really nice thing and made me really excited to try their sheet mask that I got as an sample.



//Sain bloggaajapassin I love me messuille. Jos I love me messut ei oo sulle ennestään tutut, niin kyseessä on siis jokavuotiset Helsingissä järjestettävät muodin, kauneuden ja hyvinvoinnin messut. Mentiin messuille yhdessä Saran kanssa ja meillä oli todella kivaa vaikka ehdittiinkin olla vain muutama tunti.

Pyörittiin alkuun siellä täällä ja katsottiin josko löytyisi jotain kivaa. Päädyinkin ostamaan muutaman jutun ja saamaan pari näytettä. Kuulin myös messuilla kiinnostavasta suhtkoht uudesta brändistä, Love beauty and planet:stä, jonka tavoitteena on tehdä mahdollisimman ympäristöystävällistä kosmetiikkaa. Heidän tuotteet on myös vegaaneja, minkä takia halusinkin heti päästä testaamaan heiltä kokeiluun saamaani sheet maskia.


Another brand that I was super excited to try is L'occitane. I had never tried their products before but heard a lot about them and couldn't wait to test the shower oil sample that I got.

I also bought myself organic shop's body scrub since I couldn't resist the delicious smell of it! It turned out to be a perfect add for my Sunday pamper session!

After wondering around, doing some shopping and receiving some samples we went to see a fashion show before heading home. As usual, I also vlogged a bit there and you can find it here!



//Toinen brändi jonka tuotteita testasin innoissani on L'occitane. En oo aiemmin testannut heidän tuotteitaan, mutta kuullut paljon hyvää niistä, enkä malttanut olla testaamatta heiltä saatuja näytteitä heti.

Ostin messuilta Organic Shop:n vartalon kuorinta-aineen, sillä en vaan voinut vastustaa sen herkullista tuoksua. Tää onkin tosi kiva lisä mun joka sunnuntaiseen hemmottelurutiiniin.

Kun oltiin aikamme pyöritty ympäriinsä, tehty ostoksia ja kerätty näytteitä, niin mentiin vielä katsomaan muotinäytös ennen kotiin lähtöä. Niinkuin yleensä, vloggasin myös messupäivänä ja kyseiseen vlogiin pääset tästä!

2 comments :