Tuesday 23 October 2018

What I wore to the I Love Me fair


I went to the I love me fair with Sara on Friday and as I'm going to tell you more about the fair on my Thursday's post, today's post is going to focus on my outfit that day. I wanted to wear something quite comfy yet girly and stylish. I ended up wearing this new super cute sweater dress with some black trousers and over the knee boots. The look wouldn't have been complete without the chic trench coat and the Guess bag with some snakeskin detail in it. 


//Käytiin Saran kanssa I love me messuilla perjantaina, joista aion kertoa lisää torstain postauksessa. Tänään kuitenkin keskitytään messuilla päällä olleeseen asuun. Halusin päälle jotain mukavaa, mutta silti tyttömäisen tyylikästä. Päädyinkin lopulta mun uuteen ihanaan neulemekkoon, mustiin housuihin ja ylipolven saappaisiin. Viimeistelin asun vaaleanpunaisella trenssillä ja Guessin laukulla, jossa on tän syksyn trendiin sopivasti vähän käärmeennahka kuosiakin mukana. 

Coat - Noom
Sweater dress - Vero Moda 
Scarf - Hidden Pearls
Bag - Guess
Shoes - Zara


No comments :

Post a Comment