Tuesday 2 October 2018

The Perfect Autumn Outfit


It suddenly became so cold in Finland that there's no way to go out without a coat! I took out my over the knee boots first time this autumn since the weather is now appropriate for them. I think that over the knee boots can really elevate an outfit and I really like how they look with shirt dresses as well as with sweater dresses. I also believe that I'm not the only one who thinks so, since I got many compliments wearing this outfit. This kind of outfits are so nice for both autumn and winter in my opinion and you'll probably see me wearing similar outfits many times till next summer!


//Nyt vois sanoa kyllä syksyn virallisesti alkaneen, kun ulos ei oo enää mitään asiaa ilman takkia. Mä otin ensimmäistä kertaa tänä syksynä ylipolven saappaat, kun sää on nyt sen verran viileä. Mun mielestä ylipolvensaappaat antaa monesti asuun sitä jotakin ja ne näyttää tosi kivalta paitamekkojen ja neulemekkojen kanssa. Enkä ilmeisesti oo ainoa kuka on tätä mieltä, sillä sain useammankin kehun tästä asusta. Kyseinen asu onkin mun mielestä todella kiva syksyyn ja talveen ja mä tuun varmasti pukeutumaan vastaavanlaisiin asuihin todella monesti syksyn, talven ja kevään aikana. 

Coat - Guess
Top - Primark
Scarf - Hidden Pearls
Sunglasses - Michael Kors
Bag - Trussardi Jeans
Shoes - Zara


No comments :

Post a Comment