Thursday 4 October 2018

Autumnal


Another very autumnal outfit from last week. Even though I'm more of a summer kind of person, I felt like wearing some autumn colors this time. I went for my Guess coat, a brown hijab, beige tunic and black jeans. I finished the look with one of this autumn's trends, leopard print shoes and I think that they give a nice touch to the outfit.


//Jo toinen todella syksyinen lookki viime viikolta. Vaikka tykkäänkin enemmän kesästä, teki mun tällä kertaa mieli pukeutua syksyisiin väreihin. Päälle päätyikin Guessin takki yhdessä ruskean huivin, beigen tunikan ja mustien farkkujen kanssa. Asun viimeistelee puolestaan yks tän syksyn trendi - leopardikuosiset kengät, mitkä mun mielestä tuo tosi kivan lisän asuun.


Coat - Guess
Tunic - Primark
Jeans - Acne Studios
Scarf - The Modest Online
Sunglasses - Michael Kors
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - Mango


No comments :

Post a Comment