Tuesday 18 June 2019

Back in Finland for a while


Guess what? I'm in Finland! Imran and I came here for a couple of weeks to see our family and friends. I don't know how, but I actually had forgotten what it feels like having daylight till 11pm and I gotta say it's pretty amazing. Definitely the best thing in Finnish summer. To be honest I was hoping for it to be warmer here but at least it has been sunny on most days so I guess that's fine. Also from what I've heard the summer in Germany should be a lot longer than in Finland so if that's the case I'll probably have lots of warmer days ahead.


//Arvaa mitä? Mä oon Suomessa! Tultiin Imranin kanssa tänne pariksi viikoksi tapaamaan perhettä ja kavereita. En tiedä miten, mutta multa on jotenkin päässyt unohtumaan miltä tuntuu kun ulkona on vielä 11 aikaan illalla valoisaa. Todellakin parhain juttu Suomen kesässä. Rehellisesti sanottuna olisin kyllä toivonut hieman lämpimämpiä säitä, mutta sentään aurinko on paistanut suurimpana osana päivistä. Kuulemani perusteella kesä on Saksassa paljon pidempi kuin täällä joten onneksi mitä todennäköisemmin mulla on vielä monta lämpimämpää päivää edessä! 

Top & Shoes - H&M
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - The Modest Online
Bag - Louis Vuitton


No comments :

Post a Comment