Thursday 13 June 2019

Picnic day


Last Friday I went for an Eid picnic with some friends. We had such an amazing summer weather so it was really nice to spend time outside and enjoy that. As for my outfit I went with this super cute dress I bought the day before. I really love the dress, the bell sleeves and tortoise shell buttons are both such nice details and I think this dress is just perfect for the summer! I popped some pearl hair clips to my hijab to make it a bit more fancy and finished the look with a basket bag since I thought it would be the perfect choice for a picnic outfit.


//Käytiin viime perjantaina kavereiden kanssa Eid piknikillä ja päästiin nauttimaan mitä ihanimmasta kesäsäästä. Asuna toimi edellisenä päivänä ostettu super söpö mekko, jonka kellomaisiin hihoihin ja ''tortoise shell'' nappeihin ihastuin täysin. Tää mekko onkin ihan täydellinen kesäksi! Päätin koristaa huivia helmi hiuspinneillä ja viimeistelin lookin vielä korilaukulla, sillä mun mielestä se oli vaan niin nappi valinta piknik asuun.

Dress & Bag - Zara
Top - Marks & Spencer
Scarf - Jennah Boutique
Shoes & Hair clips - H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment