Tuesday 11 June 2019

What I wore on Eid


Here's my outfit from the first Eid day. I often wear abayas on Eid and this time was no exception. I really like this new black one that I got from The Modest Online. I think it's also pretty versatile, which is a great thing. For Eid I combined it with a black dress, some black sparkly ballerinas and my absolute favourite bag. What do you think about this look?


//Tälläinen asu oli päällä ensimmäisenä Eid päivänä. Usein Eidinä päälle päätyy abaya eikä tämäkään Eid ollut poikkeus. Tykkään todella paljon tästä uudesta The Modest Onlinen mustasta abayasta. Sen avulla saa helposti luotua erilaisia asuja, mikä on todella hyvä juttu. Eidiä varten yhdistin sen mustaan mekkoon, mustiin ballerinoihin ja mun lempi laukkuun. Mitäs tykkäät tästä asusta?

Abaya - The Modest Online
Dress - KappAhl
Scarf - Jennah Boutique
Hair clips - H&M
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Aldo


No comments :

Post a Comment