Thursday 6 June 2019

Eid al Fitr



On Tuesday was the first Eid day, I started the day by going to the Eid prayer with my friends and afterwards made some tiramisu. I also got the urge to do a henna tattoo for myself so I spent the morning looking for henna cones at the nearby stores. Later Imran and I went for a Eid dinner at his cousin's place.

Yesterday we continued the celebrations by going to eat at a Turkish restaurant. In the morning I went to the city centre to get some coffee after a long time and did some shopping too. All in all Eid was spent nicely with good company and food! If you want to get a closer look on what we did on Tuesday, go watch my Eid vlog!



//Tiistaina oli ensimmäinen Eid päivä ja aloitinkin kyseisen päivän menemällä Eid rukoukseen parin kaverin kanssa, minkä jälkeen tein tiramisua iltaa varten. Innostuin tekemään itselleni henna tatuoinnin Eidin kunniaksi ja tästä syystä aamupäivä menikin henna väriä lähikaupoista etsiessä. Illalla mentiin vielä Imranin serkulle Eid päivälliselle.

Eilen jatkettiin juhlintaa käymällä turkkilaisessa ravintolassa syömässä. Aamulla puolestaan ehdin käydä keskustassa shoppailemassa ja tuli myös juotua kahvia pitkästä aikaa. Kaiken kaikkiaan Eid tuli siis vietettyä hyvässä seurassa hyvän ruuan kera. Jos sua kiinnostaa päästä vähän paremmin tiistain fiilikseen mukaan, niin käy kurkkaamassa mun Eid vlogi!


No comments :

Post a Comment