Tuesday 19 May 2020

Cherry Blossom


I hope you've had a nice start for this week. I've been really wanting to have some cherry blossom trees as the background of my outfit pictures and to go to the ''cherry blossom park'' in Roihuvuori. Going to the park hasn't really been possible now because of having a small baby and the situation with corona virus. Because of that, I was so happy when I found a few trees near where I live. Of course one tree here and there doesn't compare to a whole park full of these beautiful pink trees, but it's better than nothing!


//Toivottavasti sun viikko on lähtenyt käyntiin hyvin! Olisin kovasti halunnut mennä ottamaan kuvia Roihuvuoren kirsikkapuistoon, mutta pienen vauvan ja koronan takia se ei oikein onnistunut. Siitä syystä olinkin ihan super innoissani kun sattumalta bongasin muutaman kirsikkapuun meidän lähistöltä. Tietenkään tälläiset yksittäiset puut siellä täällä ei vedä vertoja kokonaiselle puistolle, mutta parempi sekin kun ei mitään!

Jacket - Primark
Sweater dress - Reserved
Leggings - Cubus
Turban - Brothersandsisters.biz
Sunglasses - Gucci
Bag & Shoes - Ted Baker

No comments :

Post a Comment