Thursday 14 May 2020

My first mother's day as a mom


On Sunday it was my first mother's day as a mom! Imran got me some flowers as well as a cup holder for our pram! I made some tiramisu and my mom came for a visit. It was quite a nice mother's day especially considering the current situation with corona and not being able to do much because of that.

I think one of the most amazing things about being a mom so far has been seeing how quickly your baby is growing and developing. I love seeing Safia's cute smile and hear her ''talking'' to me. I hope all you moms out there had a nice mother's day!



//Sunnuntaina tuli vietettyä ensimmäistä kertaa äitienpäivää äidiksi tulon jälkeen! Imran osti mulle kukkia ja mukitelineen meidän vaunuihin. Mun äiti tuli käymään kylässä ja juhlistettiin päivää mun tekemän tiramisun kera. Kaikenkaikkiaan äitienpäivä meni ihan kivasti, varsinkin jos ottaa huomioon tän hetkisen maailmantilanteen ja sen ettei nyt pääse tekemään mitään kovin ihmeellistä.

Tähän asti parhainta äitiydessä on ollut se kun on päässyt näkemään miten nopeasti oma vauva kasvaa ja kehittyy. Rakastan nähdä kun Safia hymyilee ja kuulla kun hän ''juttelee'' mulle. Toivottavasti äitienpäivä meni kivasti myös siellä ruudun toisella puolella!

No comments :

Post a Comment