Tuesday 26 May 2020

Eid outfit



I've been waiting to have the chance to wear this outfit ever since I got this tunic as a souvenir from Pakistan. Eid seemed like the perfect occasion for that, even though I originally planned to wear the outfit with heels, not my house slippers. Since we spent the whole day inside this time and celebrated at home, I didn't really feel like wearing heels. I really like this outfit though, and I hope that in the future I'll have some nice occasion where I can wear it again and maybe this time with some nice heels.


//Oon oottanut hyvää tilaisuutta tän tunikan käyttöön siitä asti, kun sain sen tuliaiseksi Pakistanista. Eid vaikutti täydelliseltä tätä asua varten, vaikka alunperin tarkoitus olikin pistää korkkarit tän asun kanssa tohveleiden sijaan. Koska juhlittiin vain kotona, tuntui korkkareiden käyttö hieman turhalta. Tykkään kuitenkin tästä asusta todella paljon ja toivon, että tulevaisuudessa tulee vielä joku kiva tilaisuus, jolloin voin taas käyttää sitä ja tällä kertaa niiden korkkareiden kanssa!


No comments :

Post a Comment