Thursday 21 May 2020

Last few weeks through my phone


1. New shoes. / 2. Safia turned 2 months old about a week and half ago! / 3&4. I was so happy when I accidentally found some cherry blossom trees while on a walk and I couldn't resist taking a few pics!


//1. Uudet kengät. / 2. Safia täytti puolitoista viikkoa sitten 2 kuukautta! / 3&4. Löysin sattumalta kirsikkapuita kävelyllä ollessa, enkä voinut vastustaa muutaman kuvan ottoa.


5. Trying out my new mug holder on a pram walk. / 6. A little weekend treat. / 7. How nice is my new reusable water bottle! / 8. Started to decorate our home for Eid.


//5. Uusi mukiteline testissä vaunulenkillä. / 6. Viikonlopun herkkuhetki. / 7. Eikös ookkin kivan näköinen uusi juomapullo! / 8. Aloitin asunnon koristelun Eidiä varten.


No comments :

Post a Comment