Thursday 14 November 2019

Midi skirt x wool coat


I hope you've had a nice week so far. My week hasn't looked as happy as these pictures. On Sunday evening my throat started hurting and on Monday I woke up having a flu. So this week I've just tried to rest and get better. On another note, I really like these pictures, I just think the whole vibe as well as the outfit is really nice. What do you think?


//Toivottavasti sun viikko on sujunut hyvin tähän asti. Mun viikko ei oo näyttänyt yhtä iloiselta kuin nää kuvat. Sunnuntai iltana mun kurkku alkoi tuntua kipeältä ja maanantaina heräsinkin sitten flunssassa. Tää viikko onkin siis mennyt lähinnä levätessä ja itseä parannellessa. Aiheesta toiseen, tykkään näistä kuvista jotenkin tosi paljon, jotenkin koko kuvien fiilis ja asu on mun mielestä vaan tosi kivat. Mitä mieltä sä oot?

Coat - Reserved
Top - New Yorker
Skirt - H&M
Scarf - The Modest Online
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Rieker


No comments :

Post a Comment