Tuesday 19 November 2019

Pink winter


The new week is here and I have spent a bit over a week already with a flu. I'm finally getting better now! I'm so glad that I had these pictures to share from a few weeks ago, since otherwise I wouldn't have had anything to post today.

I really like the pink coat in person, but sometimes it looks quite bulky in pictures for some reason. I don't know if it's because of that coat or what, but I think the outfit looked a bit better in person. I think the outfit looks more like it did in person in this video. What do you think about this look?



//Hyvää alkanutta viikkoa! Mä oon ollut flunssan kourissa hieman yli viikon, mutta nyt se on vihdoinkin menossa parempaan päin. Onneksi mulla oli kuitenkin nää asukuvat muutaman viikon takaa varastossa, meinaan muuten olis jäänyt postaus tekemättä. 

Tykkään tosta vaaleanpunaisesta takista todella paljon livenä, mutta jostain syystä se näyttää usein kuvissa tosi isolta. Tää asu olikin musta todellisuudessa kivempi kuin kuvissa, en tiedä onko syy tossa takissa vai missä, mutta tällä videolla kyseinen asu pääseekin mun mielestä paremmin oikeuksiinsa. Mitä sä pidät tästä asusta?

Coat - Zara
Shirt dress - Primark
Shawl & Bag - Louis Vuitton
Gloves - Marja Kurki
Shoes - Steve Madden


No comments :

Post a Comment