Tuesday 26 November 2019

Where is the snow?


I don't know if I'm going crazy or what but I actually wish we had some snow already. We only have few hours of daylight every day and it's just so grey outside. I feel like the snow would make it feel just a bit less dark and more prettier. It would of course also look nice in pictures as well, so there's one more reason why I wish we would get snow soon.


//En tiedä oonko tulossa hulluksi, mutta toivoisin että ulkona olis jo lunta. Tähän aikaan vuodesta tulee pimeää niin aikaisin ja ylipäätään kaikki näyttää vaan niin harmaalta. Lumi toisi ainakin hieman lisää valoa tohon pimeyteen ja näyttäisi myös kivemmalta. Se näyttää toki myös kivalta kuvissa, joten siinäkin yks syy lisää toivoa, että saatais kohta lunta tänne. 



No comments :

Post a Comment