Thursday 21 November 2019

Our home in pictures


In this post from 2 weeks ago I showed you my favourite bits of our home. I thought that today I would show you our home a bit better with these pictures. I'm actually quite happy with how it looks, but one thing that I don't like at all are the floors. Unfortunately that's not something I can fix, so we'll just have to deal with them. I also think I want to bring a bit more color here in the future, maybe by adding some colorful pillows or something like that on the sofa and the bed. We'll see when that will happen. What do you think about our home?



//Esittelin mun lemppari juttuja meidän kotoa tässä parin viikon takaisessa postauksessa. Tänään ajattelinkin esitellä meidän kotia hieman enemmän näiden kuvien avulla. Oon suht tyytyväinen siihen miltä meidän koti näyttää tällä hetkellä, tosin lattioista en tykkää yhtään. Niille en kuitenkaan voi tehdä mitään, joten näillä mennään. Haluan mahdollisesti myös vähän lisää väriä meidän asuntoon, esimerkiksi lisäämällä värikkäitä tyynyjä niin sohvalle kuin sängylle. Mitäs sä pidät meidän asunnosta? 



No comments :

Post a Comment