Thursday 19 March 2020

I became a mom


If you follow me on Instagram or YouTube, this might not come as a surprise to you, but I had a baby! I kept my pregnancy a secret for few different reasons, one of them being that in case something would go wrong, I wasn't sure I would be ready to share that with everyone.

Last few days have been filled with taking care of our new family member and that's pretty much all I've had time for.

As for my blog, I'll still keep posting about the same things as before. Since my baby is obviously a huge part of my life now, there will also be some baby/family content for sure.



//Jos seuraat mua Instagramissa tai YouTubessa, niin tää ei ehkä tule enää yllätyksenä, mutta meille tuli vauva! En halunnut kertoa vauva uutisista etukäteen useammasta syystä, muun muassa siksi, etten tiennyt olisinko valmis jakamaan myös sen jos kaikki ei menisikään hyvin. 

Viime päivät onkin mennyt uutta perheenjäsentä hoitaessa ja ihastellessa, eikä oikeen muuhun ole aikaa edes jäänytkään.

Blogin kannalta uusi tulokas tarkoittaa sitä, että muun sisällön ohella tulen myös julkaisemaan vauva/perhe sisältöä, onhan vauva kuitenkin nyt iso osa mun elämää. 


No comments :

Post a Comment