Thursday 5 March 2020

Pink gloves


Faux fur jacket, sweater dress and over the knee boots - I don't think there could be an outfit that would be more me. I think this look pretty much sums up my winter style. I also love the pink gloves! They are quite warm and they are just so cute! Wearing gloves that are not black or some other ''common'' color is definitely a way to add something unique to your winter outfit! What do you think?


//Tekoturkistakki, neulemekko ja ylipolvensaappaat - enemmän mun tyylistä talviasua saa etsiä. Tää lookki kyllä kiteyttää todella hyvin mun talvityylin. Tykkään muuten todella paljon noista vaaleanpunertavista hanskoista. Ne on kivan lämpimät ja sitäkin söpömmät! Värikkäillä hanskoilla saakin tuotua jotain uniikkia talviseen asukokonaisuuteen! Mitä mieltä sä oot? 

Jacket - Primark
Sweater dress - Vero Moda
Scarf - The Modest Online
Bag - Trussardi Jeans
Gloves - Ted Baker
Shoes - Steve Madden


No comments :

Post a Comment