Thursday 12 March 2020

Spring bucket list


Spring is (at least almost) here and I thought I'd do a little bucket list of things I wish to do this spring.

Spend more time outside when it's sunny and warmer. I feel like during the winter I've spent so much time indoors that now I really want to enjoy the spring weather!

Save money for a new laptop/computer. My current laptop isn't in the best condition anymore which makes all my blogging and youtube stuff a bit harder, so it's time to save for a new one.

Stretch more. I used to love stretching after working out, but for some reason I haven't really done that much lately.

Buy flowers more often. I love having a fresh bouquet of flowers at home, so why not buy them every now and then.

Do more things that make me happy. No matter how small or big the things are.




//Kevät on (ainakin melkein) täällä ja ajattelinkin tehdä lyhyen listan asioista joita toivon tekeväni kevään aikana.

Viettää enemmän aikaa ulkona, kun siellä on aurinkoista ja ilmat alkaa lämmetä. Oon ollut talvella todella paljon sisällä ja haluankin sen takia nauttia keväisistä säistä ihan kunnolla!

Säästää rahaa uutta konetta varten. Mun tän hetkinen läppäri vetelee jo viimeisiään, mikä haittaa mun blogi ja youtube juttuja. Kohta oliskin siis aika hommata uusi kone.

Venytellä enemmän. Ennen venyttelyt treenaamisen jälkeen oli mun lemppari juttu, mutta jostain syystä ne on nyt jäänyt vähemmälle. 

Ostaa useammin kukkia kotiin. Kukat piristää jotenkin niin kivasti, joten miksen ostaisi niitä vähän useammin.

Tehdä ylipäätään enemmän juttuja mitkä saa mut iloseks. Oli ne jutut sitten pieniä tai isoja. 


No comments :

Post a Comment