Tuesday 10 March 2020

Leopard trousers


To be honest, I don't remember when was the last time I wore these trousers. I still like them but I still often end up wearing something else instead. I thought it's time to give them a go after such a long time and I ended up pairing them with some nude ankle boots and a teddy coat. They are a lot better for warmer weather though, since the fabric is quite thin and with tights underneath they tend to stick to that fabric. That being said, I hope I'll learn to use them again this upcoming spring and summer.


//Rehellisesti sanottuna mulla ei oo mitään muistikuvaa siitä, milloin viimeksi oon käyttänyt kyseisiä housuja. Tykkään niistä, mutta jostain syystä päädyn aina joihinkin muihin housuihin. Ajattelinkin että olisi korkea aika taas ottaa nää käyttöön ja yhdistin ne nudeihin nilkkureihin sekä teddy takkiin. Tuli tosin todettua, että kyseiset housut on paljon paremmat lämpimillä säillä, meinaan ne on suht ohuet ja liimautuu esimerkiksi sukkahousuihin kiinni. Toivottavasti kuitenkin oppisin käyttämään näitä taas enemmän tulevan kevään ja kesän aikana. 

Coat & Shoes - Reserved
Top - Primark
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Aab Collection
Bag - Michael Kors


No comments :

Post a Comment